Customer Survey

What is the usual cause of brownouts in your area?
 
We have 29 guests online
Repair and Maintenance Guidelines PDF  | Print |  E-mail

Unplug all electric appliances before you work on them. Even when replacing a light bulb, it's best to unplug the lamp or turn the power off to the light fixture.

Avoid touching an electric appliance with a metal object; you could be electrocuted. Don’t use a kitchen knife to retrieve items from toasters, dishwashers, dryers or any other electric appliance.

If you receive any kind of shock from a large appliance or any other electrical device, other than from static electricity, have an electrician check it.

If an appliance emits smoke or sparks, or if you feel a tingle or light shock when it's on, stop using it. Discard or replace the appliance or electrical device, or have it repaired.